LOST 5×06 316 — SPOILERS
February 22, 2009 · Print This Article
It took me awhile to get to watch this episode with moving to Florida from Japan and all, so I didn’t exactly watch this episode as I usually do. This episode felt like a cream-cicle to me. It was creamy and smooth and dream like, and just went on its way by itself like it didn’t know people were watching it.
WHAT I LIKED:
- The whole pendulum room, the Lampost
- Desmond saying “brother” again
- Hurley bringing Charlie’s guitar with him
- John’s note to Jack
- Sayid not getting a chance to say a word about his arrest
- Faraday’s mother’s voice
WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:
- No one asking been how he got injured (trying to kill Penny?)
- the abruptness to the feel of this episode…boom, they are back on the island? Come on!
- Ben can return to the island? Thought he couldn’t?
- Kate pounding Jack then being distant
- The weird feel to this episode
I haven’t read the comments below about this ep. All I have is a one-word description from the Can, “bizarre.”
I bet Jin can speak fluent English now.RELATED POSTS: